UIH Solutions, LLC is building a customer sales and service support structure for North America, headquartered in Houston, Texas. We are looking for an experienced medical imaging Customer Service Engineer to support our MRI & CT systems at customer sites in the Washington, D.C. area. If you are a self-starter, are truly energized by breakthrough technologies, and you want to play a key role in a start-up enterprise, then please read on…
- Provide top-level on-site service support that delights our customers and sets the benchmark for the medical imaging industry;
- Work closely with Customer Care Center (regional and headquarter level) to effectively carry out trouble-shooting, maintenance, and updates on designated products;
- Embrace new technology while levering core strengths in customer service and service support;
- Play a key role in new, first-of-a-kind medical imaging system product launches in the US market;
- Continually build competence in providing technical assistance and support to our customers;
- Quickly and efficiently escalate challenges as appropriate to ensure expeditious resolution of all issues and high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for installation of UIH diagnostic imaging equipment for designated products in geographic region;
- Attend service training courses overseas and in the US as needed and work toward completion of the UIH Professional Certificate.
- Associate’s degree in technical field and/or equivalent experience preferred;
- Familiar with the principles and hardware/software configurations of diagnostic imaging equipment (MRI, CT, PET, DR, etc.).
- Previous experience with relevant equipment strongly preferred;
- Ideally, have previous field service experience where you have managed a geographic territory and demonstrated strong troubleshooting ability with hardware, mechanical, and software systems;
- Strong customer communication skills with ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing;
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a team environment focused on customer success;
- Possess relevant IT skills with competence on Windows, Microsoft Office suite, and network communication and connectivity;
- Superb customer facing skills needed for working with customers and internally at all levels within UIH / 3rd parties, contractors, and subcontractors. Must be able to quickly build rapport and gain respect from others;
- A flexible approach to work and travel with strong commitment to customer satisfaction and company success;
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required;
- Willingness to travel extensively as needed for customer support and training.
Who are we?
UIH Solutions LLC is the Houston-based Sales and Services organization for Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co., Ltd. products in the North America. We are building an organization of highly-motivated, team-oriented individuals to introduce a new portfolio of innovative imaging products to the USA market. We are a start-up organization that is building from the ground up with first employees coming on board in Q2 of 2018. United Imaging Healthcare develops and produces a full portfolio of advanced medical products covering the entire process of imaging diagnosis and treatment, and offers innovative medical IT solutions. The broad portfolio of innovative products has shown strong growth in China and other parts of Asia. It is our goal to build an organization of people committed to thinking creatively, and acting with the primary goal of delighting healthcare customers in North America, while helping those customers to improve patient loyalty, quality of care and operational efficiency.
Relevant Keywords: Northern Virginia, Baltimore, Maryland, BMET, Electronic Technician, Customer Service Engineer, FSE