UIH Solutions LLC is the Houston-based Sales and Services organization for Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co., Ltd. products in North America. We are building an organization of highly motivated, team-oriented individuals to introduce a portfolio of innovative imaging products to the US market. United Imaging Healthcare develops and produces a full portfolio of advanced medical products covering the entire process of imaging diagnosis and treatment, in addition to offering robust medical IT solutions. The dynamic portfolio of innovative products has shown strong growth in China and the broader Asian market, and we are poised to gain significant market share in North America. We are committed to thinking creatively and acting with the primary goal of delighting healthcare providers in North America while helping improve patient loyalty, quality of care, and operational efficiency.
We are seeking passionate and driven members for a CT team that is trusted and empowered to make rapid decisions for the mutual benefit of our customers and the company. CT Modality Manager candidates are being sought to manage the Computed Tomography business within given regions in the United States. Modality Managers will be working with a local account executive team to provide our CT solutions for health systems, hospitals, diagnostic imaging, and oncology centers. Successful candidates will demonstrate the characteristics of authenticity and integrity that is needed to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our customers. Modality Managers will serve as the CT expert for clients as they explore CT equipment and service offerings with United Imaging. Humility, energy, work ethic, and a focus on quality are all important attributes that are necessary for this role as we build a strong culture of ownership and empowerment.
1. Develop business strategy for CT products within a given region, leveraging the United Imaging CT portfolio to meet market potential;
2. Establish United Imaging CT brand within the region, growing the installed base and reputation by delighting customers with superior customer orientation;
3. Support account executives with both proven and creative strategy, product knowledge, clinical motivators, and business insight to advance CT projects;
4. Develop and maintain an understanding of the unique customer needs for CT in general and specific to a given customers’ environment;
5. Be the voice of the customer to present their perspective and needs as related to the planning, evaluation, purchasing, and clinical usage of CT;
6. Consult and present for customers on product offerings and guide customers through the sales process;
7. Cultivate and maintain relationships with clients that have influence in CT equipment decisions, including radiologists, radiology managers, and CT technologists;
8. Achieve sales quota for your assigned territory;
9. Support the account team with strategy to develop and maintain a qualified sales funnel to ensure goal achievement;
10. Engage and leverage the internal CT support team to advance sales projects through product knowledge, clinical demonstrations, and customer installed-base references;
11. Develop and maintain regional customer references and a regional installed base that is delighted with United Imaging CT products;
12. Maintain deep domain expertise in healthcare as pertaining to the CT modality, including market and competitive intelligence.
1. Candidates should have 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience within a CT modality (or related) sales role;
2. Demonstration of technical, clinical, operational, and financial knowledge pertaining to the CT business of US customers;
3. Successful track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals;
4. Bachelor's degree or above (or equivalent industry experience); clinical CT experience is also desirable;
5. Demonstration of a strong customer orientation, high energy and motivation, and willingness to travel within an assigned region;
6. Integrity/Resourceful/Self-Starter/Prospecting Skills/Consultative & Solutions Selling;
7. Strong Communication Skills/Strong Business Acumen/Competitive Spirit/Coachable;
8. Objection Handling Skills/Negotiation and Closing Skills/Results Driven/Flexible;
9. Strong Presentation Sills/Executive Presence/Collaborative.
10. Team-focused mindset